Who Can Take Part?
Can I take part in a Tandem Jump?
- Minimum age 16 (Parental consent required for 16/17)*
- There is no maximum age
- Maximum weight 100kg (220lbs/15.7stone) fully clothed
- Skydiving requires a reasonable amount of fitness to take part
A Skydive Algarve medical form signed by your doctor is required for:
- Those aged 70 and over
- Those who have medical conditions (any age), recent/recurring injuries or are currently taking medication. If you have any doubt, download the form, read the information and take to your doctor.
- Bring comfortable clothing and trainers - we’ll provide the rest!
*Those aged 16/17 travelling without a parent present will require notarised consent from both parents if applicable.