Freefly SkydivingFormation skydiving is where two or more people jump together holding on to ‘grips’ on each other’s jumpsuits while freefalling through the sky. The aim of this type of skydive is to create a variety of formations whilst falling as a group.
Skydive Algarve offers formation skydiving, freefly and wingsuit coaching all year round with our resident instructors.
PackagesOur FS packages include both jump tickets and the coaching fee. Rig hire and packing is at an additional cost, as required.
- FS Coached jumps – one-on-one - €88 per jump
- 10-FS Coaching Package - €858.50
- FS1- Qualification Course - €951.50
Please book in advance for any coaching.
Rig hire, including packing, €20 per jump / €150 for 10 jumps
PackagesOur FF packages include both jump tickets and the coaching fee. Rig hire and packing is at an additional cose, as required
- Book per FF Coached jump - €88 per person per jump
- 10xFF 1-on1 Coached jumps - €858.50 per person
- BPA FF1 15-jump course - €1282.80 per person
BPA Qualification Freefly 1
- 15 one-on-one freefly coached jumps (includes video and extensive debrief)
- Including seven levels incorporating the recovery position, stable sit position, full turns, able to control speed whilst falling, forward and backward movements, transitions and freefly launches.
- You will receive a DVD of all of your jumps
- This 15 jump course does not guarentee you will receive BPA FF1 at the end