Aerodrome Access Form
Skydive Algarve Membership Form
Information and Documentation required for Check-In
Safety is our main priority at Skydive Algarve, to avoid disappointment on your arrival please read our complete Safety Rules before the information below.
Documentation required for inspection
- Current Licence Valid third party/civil responsibility insurance*
- Correctly completed and up-to-date logbook
- Equipment repack documentation
- Valid and maintained AAD documents
- Please make sure your equipment is suitable for the type of skydiving you intend to do.
- Please note to be cleared as 'freefly friendly', Skydive Algarve require non-velcro riser covers, exposed main bridle cover, good condition BOC, leg-strap bungee.
Skydive Algarve reserves the right to stop anyone jumping equipment that we feel is not appropriate for their experience, currency, or the intended type of jump. This also applies to main and reserve canopy size.
Guidelines for main canopies
- Higher Performance Semi or Fully Elliptical minimum 200 jumps (regardless of previous experience on them)
- Higher performance elliptical minimum 500 jumps (Katana etc subject to performance)
- X braced minimum 750 jumps
- High Performance X braced minimum 1500 jumps (e.g. Leia, Valkyrie, etc)
We recognise that people can sometimes fall outside of these guidelines, if this is the case we highly recommend that you email the Chief Instructor in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it mean for you?
- Paper free - You can now buy virtual tickets. Don’t worry, we can transfer any existing paper tickets over for you when you next visit us.
- Credit your account - you can still buy block tickets, but if you prefer you can make a payment and jump it off instead, or as well, giving you the flexibility to use it for any of our single ticket options!
- Self-Manifest - On some lifts you will be able to self-manifest though the Burble App, get on organised lifts, and see what call you are on.
- Download the BurbleMe App and you'll have access to your jump history and your account balance.
- Update your own details on our system, then just get them verified by us - simple!
- Book selected courses online like Canopy Courses, Progression Week and much more!
- Landed off? Just notify us via the App.
Sign up here to create your account - just click 'skydiver'
Then Download BurbleMe for your Apple or Android phone, and simply look up 'Skydive Spain' as your DZ.
Please note that kit & docs checks still need to be completed in person!
Are you ready to book your next trip to the beautiful Algarve coastline?
* Insurance may be provided by your own parachute federation, but some may not cover civil responsibility insurance outside of their own country. Please ensure you have sufficient and suitable insurance as we are not able to issue it at the airfield. Please note this does not apply to tandem customers. Portuguese AFF students must join the FPPQ in advance of their training date.